Fire Protection District
1972 Ward LaFrance Ford Pumper with a 1000 gallon per minute pump.
Ambulance 2 Charlie 14
Purchased in 1993 by Wheeland Coach for $38,500
1931 Ford-Pirsch was purchased in 1931 and was the District's first piece of apparatus. It had a 300 gallon pump and carried 100 gallons of water. The District still owns it today!
1985 Mack was purchased at a cost of $130,000. It was donated to the Elgin Community College Center for Public Safety in Burlington where it is apart of their Fire Academy.
1991 Chevrolet Caprice was the first Command Car for the District. It was purchased from the Village of Hampshire for $1 and was retired from service in 2002.
1991 Freightliner Rescue Truck was purchased in 1995 for $94,000 from Midwest Emergency Vehicles.
1969 Ward LaFrance Pumper with a 750 gallon per minute pump with 1000 gallons of water. It was purchased for a cost of $26,000.
The golf cart was used at high school football games and other large gatherings.
Ambulance / Squad
1977 Chevrolet Modular Ambulance was purchased in 1978 and would eventually be converted to a Squad that would carry extrication equipment.
1972 International Ambulance
Aerial ladder truck was retired in 2002.
1429 was a 1992 Ford with a tank that was converted by US Tank. It served the District until its retirement in 2018
1976 International with a Stuart tank of 2500 gallons of water.
1948 Seagrave 65' aerial ladder was purchased in 1966 from St. Charles, Illinois. It is currently in the posession of former member Les Petersen.
1953 Ford-Howe Pumper with a 500 gallon per minute pump that carried 800 gallons of water.
Brush Truck #7
1967 Ford-Darley carrying 275 gallons of water with a 60 gallon per minute pump. This truck responded to the Chicago flood in 1992 with Wayne Siegmann, Greg Harders, and Trevor Herrmann.